Are you an experienced writer new to public speaking? Or maybe you’re a seasoned speaker who recently published a book? Those who feel called to write or speak – and love to learn – you won't want to miss today's episode!
This week's guest is Texas-raised and Jesus-saved! Tammy Whitehurst is a speaker and co-director of the Christian Communicator's Conference (CCC). If y'all are wondering what the CCC is all about, well, hang in there! That's what we're going to discuss today.
Are you on the email list? Good! That's where you'll find some exciting stuff. Head to takethestagepodcast.com, scroll to the bottom and sign up.
“Every speaker needs a book; they need to be a writer. And every writer needs to learn how to speak because you will be asked.” – Tammy Whitehurst
Highlights from my chat with Tammy include:
- Introducing Tammy Whitehurst (0:57)
- What is the Christian Communicator Conference (CCC)? (02:58)
- A glimpse into the CCC (05:16)
- What makes CCC so unique (06:30)
- All levels of speakers welcome (06:51)
- Camaraderie and collaboration (7:20)
- Record highlights “sizzle reels” (09:34)
- What's included (11:31)
- Resources and networking opportunities (12:34)
- “After-hour” sessions for night owls (13:10)
- A “red carpet night” event (14:35)
- Get immediate feedback (15:52)
- Learn from featured teachers (16:38)
- A limited number of slots available (18:34)
- Where and how to register (18:52)
- What is God calling you to do? (20:50)
The Riley Center in Fort Worth, TX, is hosting this small conference where big things happen July 27-31, 2022. Thinking of joining the Christian Communicators Conference? You can register here (limited spots available!)
And if y'all enjoyed today's episode, hop on over to the Facebook group – Take the Stage Speakers and take a moment to share your favorite takeaways with us! If you aren't on Facebook, find me on Instagram! I’d love for you to tell us what about part of CCC you’d most enjoy!
Connect with Tammy
Connect with Mary
Thanks for joining me! If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Spotify, give me a 5-star, and leave a review to help me reach even more speakers who are ready to Take the Stage. Also, don't forget to visit me on Facebook, or Instagram to stay up-to-date on what's in store for you.