Do you have a message you know you need to share with the world? Or maybe you aren’t completely clear on your message, and you need a little experience to craft how you deliver what God has given you to share. If the thought of sharing your message in front of a group seems paralyzing or is one of the significant components holding you back, today’s episode is for you!
Want to chat outside of the podcast? Yes? Alright, get on the email list! Head to takethestagepodcast.com, scroll to the bottom and sign up.
“God’s called you to this. He is making a way for you. Trust his hand in this. Continue to look to the author and finisher of your faith.” – Mary R Snyder.
Today I will be sharing advice on where to find small speaking engagements and even a few daily opportunities to become more confident in speaking in front of a group.
Highlights from today include:
- Questions to ask yourself now (1:23)
- People who are looking for a short message (2:35)
- Focusing on experience and not your message (3:20)
- Becoming the person who stands up and speaks in church (4:03)
- Thinking outside of the box for speaking opportunities (5:33)
- How Toastmasters can help you (7:00)
- Action steps you can take now (8:05)
- A reminder of God’s calling for you (9:58)
I hope this episode has encouraged you to take action now to find somewhere to share your message. If it sounds scary, that’s okay! Remember, God gave your message to you, and he will be with you every step of the way.
Don’t forget, doors close for Launch Your Book on Tour on May 9th, 2022 – and I don’t want you to miss out on the six weeks of book launching gold!
I’d love it if y’all came to join the conversation in the Facebook group – Take the Stage Speakers and take a moment to share with us! If you aren’t on Facebook, find me on Instagram! I would love for you to share it with me.
Connect with Mary