Do you feel like God is changing you daily? How are you using this change to encourage and minister to others? Today’s episode is for you if you are right there in the messy middle! Jump right in because you belong here!
Want to chat outside of the podcast? Yes? Alright, get on the email list! Head to takethestagepodcast.com, scroll to the bottom, and sign up.
“My confidence is in who God’s called me to be that in him…and I don’t need anyone else to tell me I’m good enough.” – Mary R Snyder.
Highlights from today include:
- Transformation and the muddy middle (2:27)
- God entrusted you with your message (3:00)
- Sharing your message while in the thick of it (3:47)
- What did God teach you in this message (4:35)
- How your message can help her (5:40)
- How your story has changed you (7:01)
- Identifying the steps to moving forward with helping others (10:15)
- Recapping the four questions of your transformation (12:09)
Have your story and your transformation crafted your message? Have you sat down to think about how far you have come and how your audience needs your message? God has given you a testimonial to share, and withholding it can be a disservice to your audience. I’d love it if y’all came to join the conversation in the Facebook group – Take the Stage Speakers and take a moment to share your story with us! If you aren’t on Facebook, find me on Instagram! I would love for you to share it with me.
Connect with Mary
Thanks for joining me on today’s episode of, Take the Stage – for Speakers by Speakers! If you enjoyed today’s episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Spotify, give me a 5-star, and leave a review to help me reach even more speakers who are ready to Take the Stage. Also, don’t forget to check out my website, visit me on Facebook, or hang out with me on Instagram to stay up-to-date on what’s in store for you.