Does the world need YOUR message? Do you ever get in your head about your message and think that someone else has said the very thing that you are saying? Maybe you have other hesitations about your speaking career. Let’s talk about those today!
Want to chat outside of the podcast? Yes? Alright, get on the email list! Head to takethestagepodcast.com, scroll to the bottom and sign up.
Today, I will give you some tips on believing in your unique message, what to do if someone has already talked about it, and what to do to get booked.
“You are the only person that can deliver your message…the only one. ” – Mary R Snyder.
Highlights from this episode include:
- Your unique slant on a message (2:48)
- A speaker training, an email, and asking God what to do (3:57)
- No one person can speak on a topic and serve every audience (4:45)
- Compliment – don’t compete (5:41)
- We are hungry to gather, sit, learn, and worship (9:52)
- Why I push and challenge you (10:39)
- What God reminded me about someone doing a course like mine (12:03)
- Your message matters (13:04)
Is believing that your message matters something that you struggle with? Are you trying to find your unique slant on this message? I’d love it if y’all came to join the conversation in the Facebook group-Take the Stage Speakers and share with us! If you aren’t on Facebook, find me on Instagram! I would love for you to share with me.
Connect with Mary
Thanks for joining me on today’s episode of, Take the Stage – for Speakers by Speakers! If you enjoyed today’s episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Spotify, give me a 5 star, and leave a review to help me reach even more speakers who are ready to Take the Stage. Also, don’t forget to check out my website, visit me on Facebook, or hang out with me on Instagram to stay up-to-date on what’s in store for you.