Today on Take The Stage, I’m going to dive into why a signature message is necessary. If you’ve been around for a bit, you know that I believe every speaker needs one signature message. I want you to be known for one specific thing.
Be sure to tune in as I share why having a signature message is crucial, and knowing the why of your message makes you a valuable speaker.
“I’ve stepped into a space before when a speaker couldn’t do it. And the only way I was able to do that is with a signature message.” – Mary R Snyder.
Highlights from today include:
- Your signature message (1:49)
- Put on an event planner hat (4:40)
- Flashlight beam and your message (5:59)
- Importance of sharpening your message (7:42)
- A lesson and message out of Luke 5 (8:30)
- Create something that can be a benefit and a blessing (12:58)
- A back pocket message and stepping in last minute (14:02)
- Creating a new signature message each year (16:06)
Do you have your signature message nailed down yet? Are you still trying to figure out which message you’d like to be known for? I’d love it if y’all would come to the Facebook group and share with us! Or feel free to ask questions. Not on Facebook? No worries, you can always find me on Instagram! I would love for you to share with me.
Connect with Mary
Thanks for joining me on today’s episode of, Take the Stage Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, please head over to iTunes or wherever you listen, give me a 5 star, and leave a review to help me reach even more speakers who are ready to Take the Stage. Also, don’t forget to check out my website, visit me on Facebook, or hang out with me on Instagram to stay up-to-date on what’s in store for you.