In today's episode, I'm telling you all about the importance of speaker conferences and why you should try to go to them. What I learned from the first time I attended She Speaks and what conferences can do for you.
Be sure to tune in as I give you some conferences that I've attended, and ones that I've heard are excellent.
“I finally made it. And when I did, I knew I was in the right place. I was with my people.” – Mary R Snyder.
Here are some highlights from this episode:
- Be prepared for next summer (2:42)
- Why go to a speaker conference (3:36)
- She Speaks Conference (4:29)
- What I learned from the first time I attended She Speaks (5:27)
- How I found She Speaks (5:51)
- Conferences allow you to view other speaking styles (7:11)
- Christian Communicators Conference (8:51)
- Advanced Writers and Speakers Association (AWSA) 12:03)
- Speak Up Conference (12:16)
- Conferences = relationships (12:25)
- Conferences across the US (14:36)
Have you been to a speaker conference yet? Which one did you attend? Do you have plans on attending next year? I'd love it if y'all would come to the Facebook group and share with us! Or feel free to ask questions. Not on Facebook? No worries, you can always find me on Instagram! I would love for you to share with me.
Advanced Writers and Speakers Association
Connect with Mary
Thanks for joining me on today's episode of, Take the Stage Podcast! If you enjoyed today's episode, please head over to iTunes or wherever you listen, give me a 5 star, and leave a review to help me reach even more speakers who are ready to Take the Stage. Also, don't forget to check out my website, visit me on Facebook, or hang out with me on Instagram to stay up-to-date on what's in store for you.