Today I’m diving into speaking at hybrid events. We see more and more this coming out of the pandemic and the shutdown of live events. People are uneasy with the idea of live events and traveling, and a hybrid event allows the event planner to have a live event and meet the needs of those who aren’t able to attend live.
Be sure to tune in as I give you some tips on speaking to a hybrid audience and who to go to for recommendations before you get on stage.
“What I do know is that you have a God given message. That whether you’re presenting it in a virtual space, in a live space, or this new hybrid space, God has gifted you and entrusted you with this message.” – Mary R Snyder.
Here are some highlights from this episode:
- Hybrid events offer the opportunity for more people to attend (1:20)
- Negotiating fees is a little different (2:57)
- Have a product to sell? Negotiate that into the offer (6:12)
- Create a resource for your virtual audience (8:38)
- Connecting with two audiences at the same time (11:22)
- Find your tech team, and ask them this (14:02)
- Practice, review, are you connecting with the audience (16:13)
Who’s ready to record their message and then review it? Have y’all already done this? Come to the Facebook group and share with us! Or feel free to ask questions. Not on Facebook? No worries, you can always find me on Instagram! I would love for you to share with me.
Connect with Mary
Thanks for joining me on today’s episode of, Take the Stage! Please head over to iTunes or wherever you listen, give me a 5 star, and leave a review to help me reach even more speakers who are ready to Take the Stage. Also, don’t forget to visit me on Facebook or hang out with me on Instagram to stay up-to-date on what’s in store for you.