Today on, Take the Stage – for Speakers by Speakers, I will talk about marketing and promotion. Now, I know this isn't a favorite topic, but it's a topic that comes up repeatedly with new and seasoned speakers. I get it. We don't want to come across as a salesperson.
Be sure to tune in as I challenge you to flip the script with marketing and promotion and how to do this.
“We limit ourselves when we don't open ourselves up to opportunity.” – Mary R Snyder
Here are some highlights from this episode:
- Flip the script (1:19)
- Social media is the town square of our day (2:41)
- Evaluate your social media pages (3:17)
- Separate speaker pages, Facebook groups (4:28)
- Presence on social led to book signing event (5:12)
- My challenge to you (7:12)
- Your message as a hub (8:14)
- YouTube, searchable platform, and titles (10:04)
- Market, promote and ministry (10:27)
- One message, multiple platforms (13:01)
Who's going out today and sharing their message on socials? Will you be going live, or will you prerecord it? Come to the Facebook group and ask questions if you aren't sure of something. Not on Facebook? No worries, you can always find me on Instagram! I would love for you to share with me.
Connect with Mary
Thanks for joining me on today's episode of, Take the Stage – for Speakers by Speakers! If you enjoyed today's episode, please head over to iTunes or wherever you listen, give me a 5 star, and leave a review to help me reach even more speakers who are ready to Take the Stage. Also, don't forget to check out my website, visit me on Facebook, or hang out with me on Instagram to stay up-to-date on what's in store for you.
Register today HERE
See you there!