Today I'm diving in and telling y'all all about Activate. Why did I start a speaker course, and what was the thought behind it? What was the leading from the Lord, and what did that look like?
Be sure to tune in as I share my brain aneurysm story and how I took that trial and kickstarted Activate. Speaking of Activate, are you on the email list? Get on the Activate waitlist as there is something big coming, and y'all have until September 13th. But hurry because there is limited space with this limited-time offering. But don't do that now. Let's get ready to walk through the story behind Activate Your Speaking Career.
Here are some highlights from this episode:
- Finding out I was living with a large brain aneurysm (2:07)
- Coaching at a speaker retreat weeks before my surgery (3:34)
- Yes, I have platinum in my brain (5:07)
- The Lord allowed me to continue. What next? (6:28)
- How Covid led me to want to create a space for speakers (7:41)
- Something special for Christians who God calls to share a message (9:07)
- One speaker friends suggestion (9:53)
- More than just a podcast (10:24)
- Still asking the Lord, what's next? (10:52)
- The Lord wanted me to start teaching speakers, but we're in Covid (11:42)
- Activate Your Speaking Career, summation of 20 plus years of my experience that I'm giving y'all in this program(14:13)
Is God calling you to Activate? Is this the next step in your journey? Be sure to join the Facebook group and share with us how it is going. We have such a fun and engaging group! Not on Facebook? No worries, find me on Instagram! I would love for you to share with me.
Don't forget to signup for Activate waitlist for emails about what's coming deadline is September 13th. You won't want to miss it! Signup here!
Connect with Mary
Thanks for joining me on today's episode of, Take the Stage – for Speakers, by Speakers! If you enjoyed today's episode, please head over to iTunes or wherever you listen, give me a 5 star, and leave a review to help me reach even more speakers who are ready to Take the Stage. Also, don't forget to visit me on Facebook and join my Facebook Group or hang out with me on Instagram to stay up-to-date on what's in store for you.