Today I'm diving into your why. I'll tell y'all one thing to take out of your vocabulary, how your why can change, how your message can morph, and how understanding your why can make you a more effective and impactful speaker. Get on the Activate waitlist as there is something big coming at the end of August.
I'm going to go over some tips and give y'all some homework to help you figure out your why. Ready to take some notes?
Here are some highlights from this episode:
- Why do you want to be a speaker? (2:05)
- How long has this been your why? (3:35)
- Your why can morph with the season of your life (5:41)
- God has called you, but you don't know what your message is (9:18)
- Understanding your why will make you a more effective and impactful speaker (11:41)
- He's called you, now to take it to the stage and what that stage looks like (14:04)
Have y'all been able to figure out your why? I loved today's episode because we talk about why and that God has called us to it. What about y'all?
Join my Facebook group and share what your why is. Not on Facebook? No worries, find me on Instagram! I would love for you to share with me.
Remember to get on the Activate waitlist for emails about what is coming at the end of August. You won't want to miss it!
Connect with Me
Thanks for joining me on today's episode of, Take the Stage! Please head over to iTunes or wherever you listen, give me a 5 star, and leave a review to help me reach even more speakers who are ready to Take the Stage. Also, don't forget to visit me on Facebook or hang out with me on Instagram to stay up-to-date on what's in store for you.