Jenny Randle joins me on today's episode, and y'all, I couldn't be more thrilled. Jenny is an Emmy® award-winning editor who became a national speaker, faith-based author, and podcaster.
During the highlight of her career, she remembers feeling a calling from God. Then, being paralyzed for a decade from lack of understanding of what it even looked like.
“And then finally I had this like come to Jesus breakdown moment where I really felt in my Spirit. The Holy Spirit was like, “The question isn't who you are? The question is, who am I?”
Join me as Jenny and I discuss:
- When did God call Jenny, and what did she do about it? (1:31)
- Where does the question, “Who are you?” come from? (4:25)
- She was doing a job she loved but was being called. (6:26)
- Jenny's journey to gaining confidence as a speaker (7:35)
- Did Jenny leave the media industry? (12:01)
- What does Jenny do, and how does she serve creatives? (14:00)
- “Getting to Know God's Voice” (14:47)
- Jenny's purpose to glorify God and to help others (16:44)
- She created a quiz to “help give you language for whatever is stifling you” (18:07)
- Weirdest URL that Jenny and Mary own (19:29)
- If Jenny could go back and the first couple of times she spoke, she would tell herself this. (22:24)
- What is the one message that Jenny wants to deliver to people listening (24:03)
Wasn't this was such a fun episode today with Jenny? I can't wait to take her quiz, get her book and have her back on the show! I appreciate you being here today, and I want to hear how you will get to know God's voice!
Join the Facebook group to continue the discussion. Not on Facebook? No worries, find me on Instagram! I would love for you to share with me how it is going for you.
Connect with Jenny Randle
Thanks for joining me on today's episode of, Take the Stage Podcast! If you enjoyed today's episode, please head over to iTunes or wherever you listen, give me a 5 star, and leave a review to help me reach even more speakers who are ready to Take the Stage. Also, don't forget to check out my website, visit me on Facebook, or hang out with me on Instagram to stay up-to-date on what's in store for you.