In this episode, I’ll share my expertise on taking your message from the stage to an engaging workshop environment. We’ll look at how you can reverse-engineer your message, identify key takeaways, and create interactive activities that leave a lasting impression on your participants. Come explore the power of workshops and listen as I provide valuable insights for speakers like you, ready to think “outside the box” and take your speaking game to the next level!
- Importance of creating a workshop from the a keynote
- Pitching interactive workshops to events
- Reverse engineering your message
- Identifying key takeaways for participants
- Example of overcoming addiction message
- Condensing keynote for an interactive workshop
- Embracing and trusting personal strengths
- Taking a leap of faith
- Action steps to live out dreams
- Engaging participants through Q&A
- Creating opportunities for conversation and engagement
- Balancing interactive elements with closing
- Encouraging reflection and next steps for participants
I’ve given you a whole lot of value with this conversation about transforming your message into a workshop, and there’s plenty more to come. Are you on our email list? There’s big news coming, and I don’t want you to miss it. Sign up at takethestagepodcast.com. Go to Resources at the top menu, select one of my resources, or scroll to the bottom and add your name and email address there. Signing up for the email list will be sure to notify you of what’s coming next!
Links & Mentioned Resources:
Take the Stage Speakers Facebook Group
Join Mary’s email list!