Have you ever felt like you wanted to quit your calling as a Christian speaker? Do you question if you can stay true to your purpose and continue to trust that God has a plan for your speaking journey? Discouragement can come easily, but if we remember that our call to speak is God-given, unique and irrevocable, there are ways to be reassured that the work you do has impact beyond yourself.
In this episode, I’m sharing my personal experience of almost quitting and how I found the inspiration to keep going. Through interactions with others and seeking Biblical wisdom, you too can discover the importance of embracing your calling, no matter the size of your audience, and with three simple practices, stay focused on the path where God has placed you.
• Almost quitting the podcast journey
• Receiving affirmation from others
• Staying true to calling
• Seeking and embracing feedback for growth
• Overcoming struggles in the speaking journey
• God’s Word as guiding light, always
• God’s irrevocable calling for speakers’ lives
• Encouraging speakers to stay committed
• Reflecting on Scripture
• Navigating changes and evolving gracefully
• Choosing to continue creating
• Emphasizing the value of consistency
• Fostering a supportive community of speakers
• Holding onto faith during challenges.
It is so important to find community to lean on when you’re discouraged and feel like quitting. An easy way to reach out to fellow Christian speakers is to join the Take The Stage Speakers
group on Facebook, and work to make connections and collaborate on ideas to engage your audiences with more impact. You can also share your questions with me by joining my email list
, so I can address them in future episodes of the podcast and continue to provide content that serves you best.
Let’s stand firm in our calling and stay committed to the journey. God’s work through us matters, and through Him, we have the power to impact lives. So, together, let’s take the stage with confidence, knowing that we are where we’re meant to be.
Links & Mentioned Resources:
Connect with Mary
Thanks for joining us on the Take the Stage podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a rating and review and Apple Podcasts and Spotify to help us reach even more speakers like you.