Have you ever been inspired by a speaker at an event and then forgotten their message immediately after you left? Maybe you were touched by what the speaker shared at the moment but left without really remembering what they taught. Or maybe you were lucky enough to have taken notes, and those brought it back to mind. If you've ever experienced this and don't want it to happen to you as a speaker, y'all will want to keep listening…
God has given you the responsibility of stewarding this message so that the ones who need it will hear it and won't forget it! In this episode, I want to talk about how to create a message that your people want to hear and will remember.
Highlights from today’s episode include:
- Crafting a message people want to hear (1:45)
- What I want you to do (2:00)
- Something I often experience (2:48)
- Creating a memorable message (3:18)
- Speakers who inspire (3:33)
- Speakers who inform (4:21)
- Speakers who entertain (5:31)
- Creating messages that people want to hear (6:18)
- Let's get back to inspirational (7:24)
- Speeches that provide information (9:16)
- Whenever you entertain (11:29)
- Why you want to be memorable (12:57)
- Getting ready for virtual events (14:19)
Whether you're delivering a live message to 500 or a virtual message to 50, your message is important, and how you deliver it matters. Let me leave you with this: think about the last three speakers you heard. Can you remember their messages? Did they stick? I'd love to know if their message resonated with you and why. Join the Take the Stage Facebook group or send me a DM on Instagram and let me know!
I’d love it if y’all came to join the conversation in the Facebook group – Take the Stage Speakers and take a moment to share with us! If you aren’t on Facebook, find me on Instagram! I would love for you to share it with me.