Here's a fun Thanksgiving Meme from Chatty Kelly .
Have fun and play along or just post your comments, but either way I want to hear about your Thanksgiving traditions.
1. Which do you like better: cooking at your house, or going elsewhere? I like cooking at my house! But my Mom wants to do it at her house, so we just all show up over there — it's fun and I don't even have to clean the toilet.
2. Do you buy a fresh or frozen bird? Frozen.
3. What kind of stuffing? Who eats stuffing? Honey, this is the deep south — we want cornbread dressing with lots of sage.
4. Sweet potato or pumpkin pie? No and No! Chocolate, or Chocolate
5. Do you believe that turkey leftovers are a curse, or the point of the whole thing? The point!!
6. Which side dish would provoke a riot if you left it off the menu? Hmm, I love new stuff, but I think everyone else wants to stick with the favorites.
7. Do you save the carcass to make soup or stock? I did that once upon a time, but not these days,
8. What do you wish you had that would make preparing Thanksgiving dinner easier? A catering company.
9. Do you get up at the crack of dawn to have dinner ready in the early afternoon, or do you eat at your normal dinner hour? We eat at noon and if I'm cooking a lot I get up really early, but this year my Mom did the bulk of the cooking so I'm sleeping in.
10. If you go to somebody else's house, what's your favorite dish to bring? Dressing — I make a mean pan of dressing.
11. Is your cranberry sauce fresh or canned? My family seems to love the canned stuff, but I love the homemade and I made it this year!!
12. What's your absolute favorite thing on the menu? Mac & Cheese and cranberry salad!
Happy Thanksgiving to all! My God bless you with a wonderful day!